Sunday, November 1, 2009

thankyou,

this weekend was really really great. i spent it with the people who i love the most. yes, there were ups and downs but if there weren't any downs it wouldn't make the ups so good. i loved the laughs, the hugs, the time spent with my best friend. if this was my last weekend ever, i would be ok with it because i was with my three favorite people of all the world. i got to go shopping with my anna. i got to watch newsies with anna and brendon. i got to have breakfast with brendon and anna. i got to spend the day with them. i got to hang out and be crazy with molly. i saw how much people care. i got to eat a pie with a really long name with anna. i got breakfast with anna and brendon. i went to church with the family. most of all, i felt loved and safe all weekend. what more can you ask for.
i hate to break it to anyone who think they have the best, best friend in the world because they don't because they don't have my best friend. she is the most loving person in the world. she's funny, crazy, caring, considerate, compassionate, loving, hopeful, and the most amazing person in the entire world. she always knows how to make me laugh, make me feel safe, make me feel loved, and make me feel like nothing bad can possibly happen. i thank God for her everyday. she has taught me how to cackle, cry, hope, look at the bright side, and to trust in God. i love her more than anything and am so blessed to have her as my best friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment