Thursday, November 19, 2009

creepy!

so i really want to write something but i have no idea what to write. boom! i have an idea! so the first thing that came to my mind is how eric read me like an open book last night. (which apparently not the hardest things) first of all i have to say it is like the sickest thing in the world. like he starts talking and all of a sudden he just read my soul. he figures out things in a day of observing me that i don't figure out in a lifetime. that is probably my favorite thing he does. it is soo sick. but last night was one that i had actually thought about before, well in terms of school. but then he took it to another level when he told me how it effects my relationships with people. what he had said(in case you are confused) was that i chose to not be smart. he said my reasoning for this is that i rather fail because i only gave some effort than to fail when i give it my all. this way i can say i didn't really try. put that into my friendships and it explains soo much. he flat out showed me why i get so hurt by the littlest things involving friendships. eric is a smart dude. but then again we all know that. well i don't really have much more to write and i am tired so i am going to leave you at that. i will write again soon, hopefully.

ps-so if i write the word "i'm" my spell check says that it is spelled wrong because i didn't capitalize the 'i' but if i say ''i am'' it doesn't say that it's wrong. weirrrd

No comments:

Post a Comment