Tuesday, November 17, 2009

i don't understand

i really don't. i don't understand how i could be so blessed to have the most amazing people in my life. there is no way i could have a better combination of friends. they are so amazing. they show me the light of a dark day. they are my smile when i frown. my friends are the reason why i'm glad i'm not an egg! so today i realized how amazing i have it. i never really called anyone my best friend until i entered high school. it just wasn't how i did things. i realized today i have three absolutely fabulous incredible best friends. i don't need much more. they will love me no matter how dumb i am, badly i screw up, even when i fall into sin they will be there for me. the best part is that i will be there for them in those times as well. i know i am really super babbling right now but i am just sooo excited. in the last 48 hours i have come to terms with how lucky i am. do you realize that i would be lost right now without my friends? they show me the path when i start wondering into the woods. without them i would be sitting in my room lonely. my friends keep me accountable. i keep them accountable. when i am struggling i can go to them and when they are struggling they can come to me. i don't really know, i don't understand. i just to want to write down all my happy feelings. i am so happy that i have these friends. i am soo blessed. i don't understand how i could be so lucky to have a perfect combination of friends. i have been so worried about losing people to the future but i should just let it come at me. there's nothing i can't go through with them by my side. God has blessed me. he has given me these friends to help me through hard times and celebrate the happy times. i just don't know how else to describe how i feel besides saying that at this point in time i feel like the luckiest person alive. thankyou. thankyou to my friends who are there for me and who allow me to be there for them. i love you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment