Wednesday, May 5, 2010

A teardrop to end a Debbie downer day

It was good until seventh period, that's when everything started to crumple. My day slowly shattered and I wasn't even connected to her. I just saw how her life touched so many others. She's one heck of a girl. I don't even know her but I'm proud to saw I went to the same school as her. She caused me to think about how important people in my life are. Anyone of them can be gone at any second. Or if God wants they can all be gone in a blink of an eye. I just can't imagine having someone you love so much being there one day and then the next day to be away forever. To never be able to see there beautiful face again. Life is so precious, why do we waist it on things so unimportant. We should be living this life to the fullest and there's only one way to do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment