Monday, May 10, 2010

an open book


it was the funniest thing in the world. last wednesday i had a dream about my teacher. it was a very dramatic dream but when i woke up i thought it was the funniest thing. so the next day i went to this teacher to tell her the dream, just because i thought it was the funniest thing. so i told my teacher the dream and the first thing out of her mouth "leah, you know what the dream is saying right. it's a sign that the people closest to you are going to leave you. it's definitely a sign." and if you know me even the least bit you can figure out why i busted up laughing. i have been told many times that i can be read like an open book, but it just cracked me up that a teacher that i've never really talked to could tell me the summary of my high school career through a dream. she then became my favorite person ever! she totally wins the open book award

No comments:

Post a Comment