Monday, April 5, 2010

goodbye reality

on friday night, i layed in my bed and realized that the past two weeks i hadn't been living in reality. i was living in a fantasy world, a world worth welcoming, a world that wouldn't last too long. my friends were home, they were there with me day after day. i went to church and saw a countless number of old friends that i thought i would never see on a friday night again. i hung out with some friends like old times. got my orange juice:). i headed out to go on the most amazing trip of my life. this trip changed me. i learned how amazing God's timing is. i was broken night after night. i left part of my heart down there. my monkey sphere went down to 498. i came back and i was hit again from memories from the past. i had dinner with the most amazing family in the entire world. i hung out and went to the movies with my two favorite people in the world. that was when i realized i wasn't in reality. reality isn't this perfect. i don't get to be with the most amazing people in the world like that. that's just not how life works. the last two weeks were on real. i lost myself, i found myself, i trusted in God, and believed in hope. maybe, just maybe my world can be a fantasy every once in a while. i like this fantasy. i love life.

No comments:

Post a Comment