Wednesday, March 3, 2010

every part of me

i have this friend. she is the most amazing person in the world. you know what, i lied. she's not just a friend. she is my best friend. my other half. if i were lilly she would be my miley. she makes everything amazing. she is the one person i can go to for everything. she can go to me. we make the hard decisions together. when she makes a promise she keeps it. i trust her when i find myself not able to trust anyone else in the world. she won't hurt be. she won't break my heart. our circumstances might change but our friendship never will. i love her to death. i know some of you might think it's impossible to keep a friendship the same at a long distance but for us no distance will keep our friendship from being ours. she is my saving grace and i love her more than anyone in this world.

No comments:

Post a Comment