Tuesday, December 22, 2009

sleeping in rain


last night i slowly walked into my room know i wasn't going to be able to sleep because i had way to much on my mind. just sitting there in silence came the rain. a storm waiting to happen. so i decided to let another storm rain down upon me. a conversation with a friend i needed to have. i had been contemplating having it. i knew it needed to happen but i didn't want it to because i didn't want to put out my mistakes and my downfalls. as the conversation progressed the rain came down harder and harder. i'm not even sure if anything got solved or if we just let our angers rain down and be put in front of us. i cried my heart out. i cried harder than i've cried in a long time. the rain stopped and i'm satisfied. as the conversation stopped so did the rain outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment